Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of school

Summer is officially over and I have survived with some small amount of sanity.  It was a very long and very hot summer for us and I am in no way sad to see it end.  Reagan will be going back to school tomorrow at a new school with an entirely new team.  Although I know that she will miss her old teacher and friends at the other school, she told me last night with a big smile that she is excited to go to school tomorrow to meet her new friends.  Her mom, on the other hand, has been very anxious and nervous about this new school and new team, hoping that they "get" Reagan and understand how Rett Syndrome controls her little body.  Time will tell.



3 comments:

  1. Hope she does great and that it's a good experience for you all. She looks happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I raise my glass to toast you, assuming that you are celebrating with a glass too :-) Way to go super momma and may it never be that long and hot of a summer again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable picture!! Blessings for a wonderful new school year!!!

    ReplyDelete