Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Lauren!

On this day last year, at 9:13pm, Lauren Kendall was born.  I'll never forget the way she was crying right after her delivery and then she immediately stopped when we locked eyes...she's had my heart ever since.  I love you sweet baby girl and I hope your first birthday was very special!

welcome banner

Ready to dig in!

why waste time with hands???

admiring her card from cousin Evie

having a party in Reagan's room

Reagan getting love from Tante Erin





2 comments:

  1. Aw, it looks like Lauren had a very special birthday! I LOVE the picture of her sitting on the chair with her little legs crossed. She's such a honey! Wish we could have been there...give both of your beauties kisses for me and hopefully we'll see you all soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete