Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lauren - 9 months

It is hard to believe that my baby girl is already 3/4 of the way to being a one year old.  She has such a sweet personality and is funny at the same time.  She constantly makes us laugh with the new noises that she makes or silly faces.  I often sit and watch her in amazement.  I had no idea that accomplishing milestones could be made to look so easy.  A friend who has an older daughter with RS and a younger child that is typical told me that watching her younger child grow up is like having a first child all over again, and it is so true.
showing me her "stinker" face

swim class

bravely jumping off the side ledge

intrigued by pig at 1st trip to the zoo

loving her new lion


1 comment:

  1. She's so stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete